There are many times that we are inspired by art, life, someone’s words and we feel that we lack the creativity to pursue an idea or passion. If the idea is there, you have the creativity to make it happen. That idea was specifically given to YOU and it is your job to show gratitude and follow through. Don’t be afraid, don’t wait for permission, don’t make excuses as to why you can’t, just go for it.
I understand, there is lack of time, resources, and many questions to see it through. Fear not. Again, the idea was given to you, pray, meditate, and follow direction. Carve out the time, if you spend 30 minutes a day focused on your idea, you will see how much you can get done. The key is to be focused and make an intentional plan through your work sessions.
Here are some things you can do to see your idea become a reality.
- Write it down – As you get the idea write it down. At this time write down any emotions that come up with this idea. Are you excited, ready to start, hesitant, or scared. If there are any blocks, dig deep and keep writing to find out what is at the root of the hesitation.
- Research – Make sure you research what your plan is and understand the industry. If you don’t have a clue, start with google, and go from there. You can also ask your friends or followers on social media if they know of anyone in the industry.
- Make a plan – Get out a calendar and write down your monthly goals as it relates to your idea. Then make weekly and daily goals to get it done. Follow through and get it done.
- Network – Go to events, conferences, seminars, webinars, and ask people to set up meetings. When you attend these events, make sure you have a plan and strong intention as to what you want to get out of it. There are so many gems that are missed, try to be as focused and intentional as possible.
- Review – Reflect on what you completed, your challenges and triumphs. This is important as you make your plans and goals for the weeks and months ahead. This is a good time to journal about the process to understand yourself through the process.
Congratulations on your new idea. Have the courage to follow it through.
Peace and blessings,
Do you need help living a calm and peaceful life?
My book “Be Calm: 31 Mindful Affirmations and Reflections for Living a Peaceful Life” is available. Click here to purchase.