When Sue Ismiel, founder of Nad’s, saw her daughters self-esteem waver due to the thick dark hair on her body, she knew she had to do something about it. “As parents we are responsible for children on every level,” says Ismiel. She wanted her daughter to be confident and have nothing stand in her way. Ismiel went to her kitchen and created a formula of natural and edible ingredients consisting of honey, molasses, sugar, and lemon juice. This was the beginning of a successful company that started in 1992. Now Nad’s is the leading company when it comes to easy and effective hair removal. With a successful internationally known company Ismiel shares five simple tips for success. Along with the tips, she explains the importance of support and balance. “It is essential to pay attention to every aspect of your life and please understand you can’t achieve success without help and support.”
Sue’s tips for success —
1. Attitude is important – You attitude says a lot about you. Make sure you keep your attitude positive.
2. Believe in yourself – It is important that you believe in yourself. Nobody sees what you see in your mind keep the vision alive.
3. Courage – If you have an idea, get started even if it is small, it is a step towards your goal. Take one step at a time.
4. Discipline – Don’t give up keep going.
5. Empathy – You are not always right. It is important that you can be open minded enough to see the situation from another perspective.
We would love to know. Leave a comment below
What are your tips for success?
Peace and blessings,