We all have a time where everything seems to be hitting a wall. There are times where one area of your life is so out of alignment it will not allow you to focus on the positive things that are happening in other areas. If you have been through or going through this process, I have some tips for you that will help you soar though the struggle.
This is a general guide that will help you put things in perspective. As I write this I am sensitive and understand that people are going through some things that may feel extremely overwhelming. If you need to take action, see a counselor, therapist, pray, and/or talk to a trusted person in your life. Know that you are never alone. Don’t every feel guilty or embarrassed about seeking help.
Here are five ways to soar through the struggle.
1. Try to understand the lesson – When things happen in our world that is perceived to be negative, it is happening for us. There is a bigger lesson that we need to learn and it will be repeated until it is learned. If you can get through the pain, pray for an outcome of understanding and peace with the situation so you can grow and see the grace.
2. This too shall pass – Happiness and sadness are both temporary. When we go through a difficult time, the timing is different for everyone. It can take some people 6 months, 6 days, or 6 years, it is all situational. Be gentle with yourself and go through the process knowing there is a reason for growth and becoming.
3. Pray – You might feel like you are submerged in pain and there is no way out. Start praying start with “do for me what I can’t do for myself,” it is powerful. Once you do this meditate for the answer. Try some journaling as well and don’t be afraid to feel your emotions. Although this is a difficult time, you are learning about yourself, and there is some light being illuminated on places that need to be healed.
4. Take action – Ask yourself what part did I play to get myself in this situation? It could take you way back, but work through it. Once you are there ask what can I do to change? If it is one thing a week start with that one thing and grow from there. By starting and becoming conscious you will have support from the universe.
5. Reflect – As you work through the process look back enough to see how far you’ve come. Know that you are stronger than you think. Also, look at the things that are working in your life. Try your best to focus on that. I recall one year, there was a situation that I felt was so devastating I wasn’t paying much attention to all the greatness in my life at the time. Looking back, it really was a great year.
What do you do to soar though struggle?