Beauty starts from the inside out. With a plethora of options on the market, yes we love to try them, there is beauty in the basics and it can come from plants. There are many ingredients that can enhance our beauty naturally with plants and herbs. Aloe vera has both healing agents and ingredients that will help your beauty and health.
This plant is made up of B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, amino acids, and enzymes. It does wonders for your body internally. Serving as a natural and gentle detox, aloe vera will also enhance your immune system.
Here are five ways aloe vera can enhance your beauty.
- Hair growth scalp treatment– Mix aloe vera and castor oil. Massage it on your scalp. Shampoo your hair in the morning. Your hair will be nourished, soft, and frizz free.
- Reduce dandruff– Mix aloe vera with some essential oils let it soak in your hair and then rinse.
- Reduces acne – You can apply the juice from the plant directly to your skin.
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin – You can apply the juice from the plant and apply to skin, or use some of the gel. Make sure that the product is 90-100% aloe vera.
- Makeup remover – Get your cotton balls, some gel and remove your makeup while giving your skin some wonderful benefits.
Hand Sanitizer & Hand Treatment: Every hand sanitizer out there now has Aloe included so you don’t dry out your hands. But did you know you could make your own? Take a ½ cup Aloe vera gel, ¼ cup alcohol and a few drops of your favorite essential oil to scent. The mixture works best in a spritz bottle; spray on hands and rub together. For an anti-aging hand treatment, take 1 Tbsp of raw Aloe and combine with 1 tsp of raw coconut oil. Warm on hands, massage into the skin, then rinse. Recipe (youbeauty.com)
Peace and blessings,