Have you ever had a time in your world when an hour felt like a day and a day felt like a month? When this happens and stress takes over, our mindset shifts. It is important to keep our thoughts positive. This will help our current situation and the future. If you are feeling out of alignment, and/or stressed there are some affirmations that will help you create some peace of mind.
An affirmation is “a statement or proposition that is declared to be true.” When you use affirmations it can change the whole perception of your reality because you are speaking a positive statement into existence. This is why it is important to be mindful of your words and the conversations that you have with yourself and others. Do you speak kindly to yourself? How do you speak about others? There are times when our words feed us, so keep them positive.
When stress seems to be taking over, here are some affirmations that you can use to calm down and have some peace of mind.
- All I need to do is take a deep breath.
- My energy is calm.
- I connect to the peace that surrounds me.
- My need for peace is abundantly met.
- I am at peace within myself.
- My thoughts are rational.
- I release anxiety and embrace calm.
- The chaos around me is a distraction. I am focused.
- I see the peace in everything and everyone.
- I am filled and surrounded with positive energy.
I hope you have a mindful and calm week.
Peace and blessings,
Do you need more affirmations?
“Be Calm: 31 Mindful Affirmations and Reflections for Living a Peaceful Life”